martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Sercam shows

Sercam Shows is a company that tames all the horses they have in freedom, it seems that the horse do everything that the man says, but behind this image, there's a hard work. I'll show you a video from this company, you'll be impressed.



This video has been recorded in Girona, in a horse fair that's in October.
I have seen 3 shows about this, and I have spoken to the man who tames the horses. He knew a lot about this topic.
Do you know the Spanish program called Tú si que vales? So they have participed there and they are finalists. The jury was impressed, what the man had just done, seemed impossible to do.
Here you can watch a video from the program:



I really loved the show, and I hope that he'll win the program!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario