martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Self-evaluation of my oral presentation

Do you use any resources: powerpoint, video, images, sound, real material...? A PDF, images, real material (pictures)

Are there just key words to explain your message? Only the key words

Are you looking at your audience most of the time? Yes

Are you reading occasionally from your notes? I only read when It changed the order of the slides and I had to look the paper for situate me.

Do you organize your ideas in order of importance (chronological order), with different parts?

Yes, I think that I organized the ideas in order.

Do you introduce new information to your audience? Yes, when I just started my presentation I explained, without any detail, what I would explain.

Is your information detailed and comprehensible? I used different slides for undertand it better and I used comprehensible words.

Do you give/show examples? I show some pictures about her, about all her life (more or less)

Do you know how to pronounce all your words? Maybe there were some words that I didn’t pronounced them good, but there weren’t many difficult words.

Dou you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I only had one interruption, and it was when I saw that the slides were in a wrong order.

You are your teacher! :-) FINAL MARK: 9

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario