martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Something that impacted me!

Wow! The other day, a Horse-ball coach told me that she will make a team to go to France to play the league. Here in Catalunya, anybody else has thought about it, and it really impacted me. She said that in this team would be the best players from Catalunya and that it was sure that I'll be inside! In this moment I was very happy, because it meant that probably I'll be on the Catalan Selection, and more, we'd go to Saint Lô, Paris, Montpellier,... places that I've always been wishing to go!
Everyday I can see that I really love this sport and that I'm going to be good at it. My family is really proud of me, because of everything I've got (the champion of Europe in Poland, win the summer championship in France with the Catalan Selection,...), and I've a lot of years to get more.

1 comentario:

  1. Well done !
    Good level of English, beautiful pictures and template !
    Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar