martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

A day in my life





One week ago, I went to Montpellier to see the European Championship of horse-ball. I went with two friends, and there, I met other people from here that I knew. We arrived there on Saturday 12, and once we were there, the matches starded. Spain won Italy and Belgium, but one day ago, they lost the match versus France. France has a good team, eight players who have been a lot of years playing together, and Spain, has a good team too, but they are younger than french people and three of them were new from this year.
We were there two days, and we slept in a hotel that was just infront from the palace where were everything there.
Sunday were the final matches, France vs. Spain and Italy vs. Belgium. The match from the first and the second place was played in a enormous beautiful place!France won the match and they won the first place, Spain the second, Belgium the third and Italy the last one.
It was an indredible experience. I hope to repeat it the next year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario